There are alternative techniques that can be used in the fight to lose unwanted pounds. Of course, just like in conventional medicine, there is no magic pill. However, the standard “eat well, be more active” technique of losing weight can be enhanced with alternative medicine.
First, you can consider yoga. This exercise is slow and calculated, but the results can be dramatic. When practices wholeheartedly and regularly, you can gain muscle and lose fat.
Acupuncture can reduce food cravings that are sabotaging your weight loss efforts. Teas can help curb cravings as well as detoxify the body.
Follow these tips to lose weight with alternative medicine:
- Use a juicer to drink your fruits and vegetables.
- Add Omega-3 to your beverages. (Consider rich Omega-3 with Vestige Flax Seed Oil)
- Visit a homeopathic doctor for a nutritional evaluation.
- Contact an herbalist for recommendations on alternative teas. (Vestige Zeta Asam CTC Leaf Tea)
- Consider taking bovine or shark cartilage.
- Hypnosis can be used for behavioral modification.