Juices are often consumed for their perceived health benefits. For example, orange juice is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, is an excellent source of bioavailable antioxidant phytochemicals and significantly improves blood lipid profiles in people affected with hypercholesterolemia. Prune juice is associated with a digestive health benefit. Cranberry juice has long been known to help prevent or even treat bladder infections, and it is now known that a substance in cranberries prevents bacteria from binding to the bladder.
For your better health some tips are to making healthy juice.
- Carrot + Ginger + Apple – Boost and cleanse our system.
- Apple + Cucumber + Celery – Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and eliminate stomach upset and headache.
- Tomato + Carrot + Apple – Improve skin complexion and eliminate bad breath.
- Bitter gou rd + Apple + Milk – Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat.
- Orange + Ginger + Cucumber – Improve Skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat.
- Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon – To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney.
- Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi – To improve skin complexion.
- Pear & Banana – regulates sugar content.
- Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango – Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization .
- Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk – Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increase cell activity and strengthen body immunity.
- Papaya + Pineapple + Milk – Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism.
- Banana + Pineapple + Milk – Rich in vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation.