Protect your home from the invisible killers
Why do you need Sharp Air Purifier?
- Indoor air can be 5 to 10 times more polluted than the air outside your house.
- We spend more time indoors than outdoors and we breathe more volume of air indoors than we do outdoors everyday.
- Current air pollution level is equivalent to smoking 10 to 20 cigarettes a day.
- Poor indoor air quality at home causes headache, fatigue, shortness of breath, sinus congestion, coughing, sneezing, dizziness and nausea.
- There are more allergic elements Indoor than Outdoor.
What are the benefits of Sharp Air Purifier?
- Produce fresh and pure air as in a forest.
- Kills germs from air & surface instead of absorbing: replicates nature.
- Neutralize odour and toxins.
- With Plasmacluster Ion Technology, ions are spread throughout the room,to purify the air – even the air underneath the sofa, behind the wardrobe and under the carpet.
- Improves skin moisture, elasticity & texture.
- The True HEPA Filters used in Sharp Air Purifier is of the highest quality standards and are best suited for use in Indian conditions where the concentration of the PM1 & PM2.5 is high (as per WHO Report – 2014)
- Sharp offers the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) in it’s category (AHAM Certified)
What is Plasmacluster Ion Technology?
- Plasmacluster Ion Technology is Sharp’s original ACTIVE disinfecting technology for suppressing the effects of viruses, mold, fungus, dust mites, VOCs and toxins.
- ACITVE Technology effective on SURFACE as well as AIRBORNE infections.
- Plasma discharge generates and emits the same positive and negative ions that occurs in nature.
- Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifiers clean the AIR and SURFACE using positive and negative ions.
- These ions inactivate the flu viruses including H1N1, e-Coli bacteria, MRSA, SARS, polio virus and dust mites.
- Plasmacluster Ions are proven effective against 29 types of infection causing substances, certified by 22 independent research organizations.
The Sharp Advantage
Plasmacluster Ion Technology replicates nature, by generating positive and negative ions and not ozone and from there on mother nature takes over. These ions go out into the air & surface and seek out and inactivate unwanted airborne pollutants.
The Plasmacluster Ion Technology is superior to other ionizers (ionic air purifiers) & UV technology. An air ionizer creates only Negative Ions, and inactivate any contaminants by adding weight to the particles and drop to the ground, THEY ARE NOT KILLED. The danger is that they are still ALIVE and can HARM you. When these airborne contaminants are made heavy, they can fall on any surface underneath like food, table, furnishings etc. The UV purification method is PASSIVE in nature, as it requires the air borne contaminants to be pulled in through the unit to be “treated”. Overall, the effectiveness of this type of air purification is limited to the amount of new air it can bring into the unit.
The True HEPA Filters of Sharp Air Purifiers is of the highest quality standards and are best suited for use under Indian conditions where the concentration of the PM2.5 is the highest. Sharp offers the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). It has also been verified independently (AHAM certified)
Plasmacluster ions also reduce static electricity present in the room, so that small airborne particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke do not cling to furniture and walls, and instead stay in the air, so that the airflow from the air purifier captures the pollutants in the filtration system.
Primary Cause of Poor Indoor Air Quality
No Direct Sunlight
Sunlight acts as a natural disinfectant for the living areas (bedding, cushion, wall and floor).
Pressed Wood Furniture
The pressed wood furniture that are used
nowadays contributes largely intrapping harmful substances as they are mostly attached to the wall or floors.
It is important that outside fresh air is circulated in the indoor environment to make sure that harmful levels of gases or particle gets diluted and do not buildup.
Air Conditioners: At low temperatures they can be a source of biological allergens and can grow mold.
Alarming Statistics of Air Pollution
The Economic Times
India wakes up to an air pollution problem it cannot ignore. The Economic Times.
1/3 of world’s asthma patients are from India.
National Bureau of Disease
93% of leave days are due to cold, cough and other respiratory diseases.
Lungs of most urban children are underdeveloped.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I need to use Air Purifier?
Do I need an Air Purifier?
We spend 90% of the times indoor (home, office, school, mall etc.) which is 10 times more polluted than outdoors. Indoor air pollutants poses huge risk to our health. It can lead or contribute to allergies, infections, asthma, and other health problems that involve the lungs, nose and throat. Exposure to VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) may affect the lungs, brain, and nervous systems. Indoor Air Pollution also increases the risk of developing asthma.
it is proven effective incapturing common indoor contaminants . like PM 2.5, apollen, bacteria, viruses, formaldehyde and harmful Total Volatile Organic Compound gases.
What is the power consumption of purifiers?
Why do I need to purify my Air at home?
What does the Purifier filter out of the indoor air?
What is the recommended room size?
What is the maintenance for Sharp Air Purifier,do I need to replace filters?
How loud is the Sharp Air Purifier?
Vestige brings you SHARP Air Purifier with PLASMA-CLUSTER TECHNOLOGY, which replicate NATURE indoors thus creating a Safe, Pure and Fresh environment like in a Forest.